Wednesday, March 10, 2010

week 5 day 2

Ok, slacking on updating my habits.
I currently weight 119.8- however that does not get me into my pants. So I need to keep going. I think that big change of cutting out unhealthy snacks is helping me. I've made several batches of cookies and some cupcakes and did not eat any of them until Sunday. I did have some hot chocolate last night- but did not count it as an unhealthy snack- should I have?

I hope I can keep up the discipline on snacking. It will really help me feel better. I don't think i'll start gaining weight back- but you never know.

3 comments:

  1. I have read that chocolate milk is a great drink to have after a good run or exercise. My mom is a hot chocolate addict and believes that hot chocolate fits under that rule. I like this blog. I think I need to try this because sadly my pants are not fitting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I didn't know which blog to comment on. Hopefully you get this.

    Thanks for your pointers on the bike seat. I'm a little confused about how the childs head would reach your chest from way up there. Does it not sit pretty much on the handle bars?

    What kind of trade would you be interested in? I don't know if I have much to trade.


    LM is in Old Gilbert. If you click the words Liberty market from my post, the link will take you to their home page.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the dress on clearance at Dillard's back in August. It was a sweet find and fits like it was made for me. It was my birthday dress. Sorry I can't give you a link to find it for yourself, I just stumbled on it. Good to hear from you. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete